About Me

Pseudo-intelligent. Happy-Go-Lucky. Occasional introvert. Semi extrovert. Loves to eat but incapable of gaining weight. Sweet-toothed. Failure of a socialite. Failure as a hikkikomori (basement-dweller). A wannabe paradox.

Post 001

Ok....post number 1...finally after 2 years since my last blog, i've decided to return to the blogosphere.

The main reason for my return is boredom...that and because my dad just got broadband a few months ago. Before that i used dial-up..can you believe it! Dial-up! While others were surfung at 1000Kbps (is dat right?) i was lucky to get 48Kbps. For those of you who don't understand this comparison of speed well at the internet speed of my old dial-up, i could go make a cup of Milo while waiting for my Yahoo! homepage to load..Glad that's all behind me now.

So with a satisfyingly fast internet connection, a renewed sense of boredom coupled with a feeling of envy for some of my friends great blogs, i have decided to make a comeback. Hopefully i won't get too lazy to update this blog and leave it to rot in cyberspace like my previous 2 blogs. :p And with that i officially post my first post.

1 Response to "Post 001"