About Me

Pseudo-intelligent. Happy-Go-Lucky. Occasional introvert. Semi extrovert. Loves to eat but incapable of gaining weight. Sweet-toothed. Failure of a socialite. Failure as a hikkikomori (basement-dweller). A wannabe paradox.

College Life...

Wooohoooo!!! I'm so bloody happy right now! You wanna noe y? It's because i passed my English Proficiency Test...Wat so gr8 about passing this test you ask?? Well, it just means that my college timetable will be much free-er :D

So, my college timetable will be:
Mon, 12pm-4pm
Tue, 12pm-4pm
Wed, 9am-4pm
Thu, 12pm-4pm
Fri, no class!!

Super nice! Now i have even more time to lepak!! Yeaah!!

P.s: My condolences to Jit Hua who unfortunately did not pass the test. Guess it's 9am-4pm for you. At least now you won't have to car-pool with me anymore. (except on Wed)

2 Response to "College Life..."